¡Hola! my name is Hayley Holden
But sometimes I spell it “Haylee” (because it looked cooler that way when I was 14)
I am a freelance surface textile designer working under the name HayJayOH! I decided to create this blog to showcase the work that I’m doing and the things that are inspiring me
Facts about me.
- I am a huge harry potter nerd and love all things spiritual and supernatural, big influence on my drawings
- I haven’t worn trousers for over 5 years, I’m a dresses and tights kinda girl
- I love movies but I probably couldn’t tell you my favourite. If you really wanted to you could check out my list of recently watched stuff on springpad.
- I spend a bit too much time on the internet
- my days are spent learning, volunteering, temping and working on creative commissions and projects.
- Currently I am volunteering with The Blue Room. A programme which works with adults with learning disabilities respond to exhibitions as the Bluecoat in Liverpool.
Be my BFF and take a look at what I’m up to around the web